Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow

I know people have been eagerly waiting for my next post (sarcastic) so here it is...

I thought i was going to be going to singapore but then i couldnt afford it and i hate to say but i was slightly glad after that when i found out that amber wasnt going because it means she wont be going away from me and it means also then that i can spend alot of my summer with her inbetween driving lessons and working.

Yeah, thats right, everything above is one sentence.

But, the main purpose of my posting today is to tell people that currently it is 4.54 am and for the past 5 hours i have been doing nothing but attempting to sleep. Then suddenly i decided, while it takes me a while to get to sleep i may as well make the most out of the time it takes instead of wasting it.

I think the lack of sleep is demolishing my logic :P

Ill try again here

goodnight - or goodmorning i suppose

No comments: