Monday, December 13, 2010

Recently

The last while hasn't been the best. I've seen changes in people I really hoped wouldn't change, at least, not fast as they have done. People who once told me they'd always be there turning their backs. People who distance themselves from me the second my usefulness has expired. I've got some massive weights on my chest right now and it seems on the run up to Christmas people couldn't care less. I'm hoping a solution will present itself in time. But if you knew how I was feeling you'd have just the same level of doubt as me. As each day goes by its mounting. I finish off each day more unsure and less hopeful than the day before. But like the song says, "Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill."

Sorry for the morbidity of this post. In dire need of a pick me up.

No comments: