Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bored...

late at night...I couldn't be bothered sleeping.
I feel a weird way - like i know if i lay down to sleep i wouldn't b able 2 and if i stay awake its going to be the most boring hell of this month. So I thought i'd post. Nothing much has happened the last week or so - whenever i last posted. Got off for study leave, yep yep its good because i get to stay up late and watch DVDs and during the day i eat better lunches than i normally would.

hmm....

gona upload another random picture, like i did a few posts ago...


I like this picture - you'll understand why in a moment when i tell you...

this...

picture...

was taken....

from....

the....

window of McDonalds ^_^

Have you ever sat down in McDonalds and had a crappy double cheese burger with such a spectacular view? I did, once, in the summer of 2006 when I actually took this picture. One of the very few moments in my childhood that i feel is worth bragging about

Ciao

No comments: