Friday, August 15, 2008

Headache-y

I am headachy. Whatever way my sleep patterns have drastically changed by day, along with the results of my AS-Levels being a huge emotional let down, along with my driving lesson today which i forgot to take my medication before hand and 60% of whatever he said i didn't actually acknowledge. Then i got home, after horrendous traffic, and watched tv for a bit. Then i came here and began writing this and it has just occurred to me now that i haven't had lunch -.- most likely another contributing factor.

May go and get lunch soon, my mum bought more supernoodles which i absolutely love. Especially when amber makes them. ON the few occasions when i have been at her house early enough in the morning for her to be making supernoodles she always makes me some - along with ham or bacon or something, and mushrooms and most often a poached egg on the side :D



yeeeehawwwww :D :D ryan is now happy on account of the prospect of having noodles

ciao

No comments: