Sunday, August 31, 2008

STRESS

Work today was terrible. There was just me and andrea working and normally there should be three people. And since Andrea works with the news papers on sunday night the jobs of two people quickly fall onto me. I started falling behind at an early stage which gradually pulled me back and back. You see, at nights it normally takes two people an hour and a half to brush and mop the entire floor. Now, minus the additional person - making it difficult on the one person, then tell him he has half an hour less to do it then remind them that he also needs to clear out his till (normally takes 10 minutes) and also tell him everything needs brought in from the front (another 10 minutes) so basically, i had HALF the man power and 50minutes less time to do 4 jobs.

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!

I just screamed so i feel better - slightly.

Now i need to complete a Ucas application which is supposedly very time consuming. I also need to get all my uniform all prepared for tomorrow going back to school and i must also prepare a packed lunch and gather my lost books together. And on top of that im expected to have an early night in preparation for starting back...



Nelson is not happy. I shall retire to my chamber and hope that this period of utter confusion and 'uber' stess passes without difficulty

c y'all later :)

No comments: