Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm not happy...

I came home from school today with a mild headache. My mum told me that Teresa from work had called asking me to cover her shift tonight and i was to call her back. I did so, Teresa explained how she had hurt her leg and wanted me to cover for her. Fair enough. Her leg was worse than my head so i thought I'd do it anyway out of kindness.

I dread work, but for the next hour i tried my best to get motivated about going to work rather than dreading it. I finally did so. I quickly got into my uniform. I even rushed my dinner so i wouldn't be a minute late. I arrived at work and walked in. Here follows the conversation i had:

Ryan: Hello
Andrea: "Why are you here?"
Ryan: "Oh. Teresa hurt her leg and asked me to cover for her"
Andrea: "Teresa isn't working either"
Ryan: "omg, are you serious?"
Andrea: "Yeah, sure Sean is working tonight"
Ryan: "Your not joking are you?"
Andrea: "Yeah, Teresa is on tomorrow"
Ryan: *swears and storms out*

Some people

HAIZ

No comments: