Friday, November 7, 2008

OMGsh

Over a month and no post!! My bad *guilty look*

Well, in the last month very little of significance has happened, except for mine and ambers 1 year anniversary on the 25th of October :D she got me a lovely pretty and well put together (unfinished) photo album :) and i got her *tried to remember* oh yes a watch. The watch cost me in the region of £30 which was annoying later as amber saw the exact same watch on sale for about £5 - i think i was conned *growls*

I also started collecting warhammer again, only is fantasy warhammer and i got the menacing dark elves (see below:)


There was a car ABANDONED in my work and ALL FOUR of its tires were like this:


and a bought a new jacket that looks like this:


oh yea, and before i forget.....
....
...THIS is my dad:


Thats all for the next we while. Ill definitely try posting again soon though.

Ciao

No comments: