Wednesday, January 2, 2008

*ashamed*

Recently brought to my attention was the lack of posting on my blog and the neglect it has suffered in the last 2 months. In spite of my best efforts to conjure up some interesting or otherwise humorous story, the neglect of my blog occurred due to my shear ignorance and lack of willingness to write about current events.
But now I mysteriously find myself posting once again, in full hope of all manner of forgiveness being expressed to me in an act of goodwill.
Christmas was, overall, a pleasing result, despite it being slashed in half by a visit to my dads meaning that I had two days of opening presents as opposed to the one i was initially familiar with.
This new year came about as expected, a whole lot of anticipation that was crushed by the realisation that the second the year changes, is over as soon as the next second comes. A full month of excitement growing and brewing for a shimmering moment in life that lasts only a second. I shall remember that moment next year and cancel out all kinds of expectation so as not to be disappointed. The night was good overall, i enjoyed it at a friends sleepover, talking about random senselessness until 9am, when I called my mum with a plea to take me home as I was on the brink of an asthma attack. On that night however, I learned about the realities of my hand-eye coordination problem and how occupational therapists succeed in making mountains out of molehills. My performance in Guitar Hero improved massively after a ruff start and I excelled so much as to beat my gf in, as far as i can remember, 4 rounds in a row =D.
Since then my life has just been laying low, waiting for that ever elusive excitement. Since christmas I bought 13 dvds and my mum is having a fit about that. She also wont stop making jokes about my gf's vampire attack on me ;);) haha, she knows im only joking :p

Well, time is of the essence and its time for me to go.

'Twas nice catching up with my blog (whatever the hell thats supposed 2 mean) haha

Talk to yous all later, *Ryan out*

No comments: