Thursday, January 24, 2008

Something Somewhere

Find yourself looking for something but don't know what exactly it is? Then you share the same mood as I had when writing this poem

Something Somewhere 26.11.07

It's not marked upon a map;
Or directed by arrows on a sign.
You have found your answers;
I'm still looking for mine.

Searching for hints and clues;
And pondering them in my head.
The answers to the mysteries of life;
The reasons for the times I've bled.

Hidden away in secret;
Not ready to be discovered.
But still I continue searching;
Hoping they'll be uncovered.

Perhaps its not the time,
And I should continue to wait.
But I'd like to find them early,
Instead of being too late.

Asking others for guidance;
Unfortunately they can't assist.
The search is mine and mine alone;
And I must persist.

But the questions remain unanswered;
The answers remain mislaid.
Something somewhere is hidden;
And the directions are not displayed.

Ryan Rodwell

No comments: