Tuesday, January 8, 2008

我爱你淑豪

Just finished typing out a poem i wrote today and yesterday. Hope whoever reads it enjoys it, but Amber (Shu Hao) most of all :)

A thousand Times More Fair; Ten Thousand Times More Rich 08.01.08

(Written for someone special)

Your scarf tucked cosy around your neck,
The hair that it sits under.
Your overall attractive appearance,
Makes my heart beat like thunder.

Your hair is as dark as the eyes of a swan,
And as soft as a feather duster.
Every glance, at you, I take;
Makes my heartbeat fluster.

Your smile is as bright as the sun itself,
Your teeth as white as snow.
Even the very thought of you,
Makes my heartbeat grow.

Very uplifting is your complexion,
And the happy expression on your face.
Every time you smile at me,
My heartbeat starts to race.

I often greet you with a great big hug,
Or a kiss upon your lips.
That space of time may be less than a second,
But I’m sure my heartbeat skips.

I’m sure it’s more than just your appearance,
My love for you is vaster.
But every time you’re on my mind,
My heartbeat gets much faster.

I know I’ll love you for all my life,
And maybe even longer.
For every day that seems to pass,
My heartbeat sure gets stronger.

My heartbeat, for you, is speeding;
Pumping as if pneumatic.
Every time I stand beside you,
My heartbeat goes erratic.

Because you are a thousand times more fair,
Ten thousand times more rich;
Than any other girl I’ve ever seen.
You change my heartbeat’s pitch.

Ryan Rodwell


Enjoy =]

1 comment:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.